Honey Balsamic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
800 g cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp Colive oil
1.5 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 tsp honey
4 garlic cloves minced
1/4 tsp salt (more if desired)
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried oregano or basil (if using fresh 1.5 tbsp)
1. Preheat your oven to 220c
2. Halve cherry tomatoes and place them on a baking parchment lined oven tray.
3. In a bowl first mix honey and balsamic vinegar.
4. Add minced garlic cloves, salt,pepper and oregano.
5. Add 4 tbs Colive oil and combine well.
6. Pour the mixture on cherry tomatoes and mix well so all the tomatoes are covered.
8. Place in the oven, roast until they are soft and their skin is wrinkled. This should take around 30 minutes.
Roasted cherry tomatoes are the ultimate comfort food. This recipe is great for breakfast or you can use it as a sauce for your chicken or pasta to make a quick and delicious dinner/lunch.