120 g halloumi cheese
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp your favorite dried herb (we used mint)
1.Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Dice halloumi cheese into medium cubes and put in a bowl.
3. Mix them with olive oil, lemon juice and dried herbs in this bowl.
4. If you have them, you can leave them in this mixture for a few hours. If you don't have the time it is still ok, take the cubes out of the mixture and place them on baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Take them out, turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes. You can bake them a bit longer depending on how golden and crispy you want them.
7. Add to your soup or salad and devour!
They could be a great alternative to bread croutons for your salads and soups! They go down a treat as a snack as well.